Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Infertility Awareness Week

I just found out that this week is Infertiltiy Awareness Week. I wanted to take the time to say a prayer for all those women out there who so desperately want to start a family. I have been there and I know how devastating it can be when you want something so bad. It is a pain unlike any other. Mother's Day is coming up and there was a time when I absolutely dreaded that day. This year I will celebrate with my fellow mamas but I will remember what it was like to wonder if I would ever get to celebrate the day as a mom. If anyone is reading this and going through a tough time trying to start a family, please don't give up hope! I thank God everyday for my three little miracles and I know he has great plans in store for you too!

No comments: