Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ready, Set....Crawl!

The race is on and it looks like it won't be long before my little babies will be crawling everywhere. Today Brooklyn got up on her hands and knees and was rocking back and forth. She was quite proud of herself! Addyson is scooting herself around and is slowly getting her knees up under her. Caitlyn seems quite content to roll if she needs to get anywhere but I am sure once her sisters are going she will soon follow. I am really excited to see the girls growing and developing but not sure if I know what I am really in for once they are mobile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
What are you so excited about mommy?

Photobucket
I can do it!

Poor Addyson watched her sister and really wanted to do that too!
Photobucket

This is her pouty face after she got very frustrated
Photobucket

Caitlyn playing with her doll and working on sitting up
Photobucket
A little wobbly but almost got it!

Photobucket
I did it!

3 comments:

Whitney Grace said...

Congratulations to your smart, precious, "soon to be tearing up your ENTIRE house" big girls!!!!! I can't wait to see them on Saturday :) Love, Carrie

Kim and Scott said...

Oh, they are getting so big! I can't believe it is time for them to be on the go. Get ready Mommy!

Shepard said...

How fun! I can't wait for the girls and Jackson to play together. We are going to get some great pictures!
Love, Leah