Monday, August 17, 2009

Little mommies and divas in training

Today the girls are 20 months old! I can't believe that soon they will be turning two! The girls are really into dolls these days and love to play "mommy." Elmo has very high status in our house! I tried to take some pictures of the girls in mommy mode. I also got some cute pictures of them with their various accessories acting silly after church yesterday. They love necklaces, sunglasses, and purses. I wonder where they get that from? :)

Addyson rocking her monkey
Photobucket
Carrying him in his carrier
Photobucket
Caitlyn giving Elmo a bottle
Photobucket
So proud of herself!
Photobucket
Brooklyn giving her Elmo a bottle....yes we have lots of Elmos!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brooklyn posing with some crazy bedhead
Photobucket
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Photobucket
"I'll have my people call your people"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it !!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Kara! I love the picture of all three of the girls at the top of your blog! Too cute!