Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was great but it was bittersweet. We had a weekend of travel and a weekend of goodbyes. Saturday nite we went to a party for Matt and Kelly as they are getting ready to leave for the Peace Corp. We will miss them so much! Sunday was spent with family and friends and the girls got to play with their cousins. Yesterday we said goodbye to Brian's great aunt Mary as she has gone to heaven to be with Jesus. She had the sweetest soul and the biggest heart and will forever be remembered. Needless to say, we are all exhausted and happy to be home!















I am so lucky to be the mom of these three little girls!

4 comments:

Leanne Drgac said...

They are very lucky to have you as a Mom, too! You are a great one!

Leanne

Kim and Scott said...

Your girls are precious. You are an amazing Mommy to them!

Joy said...

Such cute girls!!! They are getting so big! Can you believe how quickly the time flies? I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

The stroller I have is a Valco Baby Double Jogger with the toddler seat attachment. I know this sounds dramatic, but it has been nothing short of life changing for me! I love that I can fit it through normal doorways and its so easy to manuever. Its pricey, but SO worth it. Email me if you have any other questions.

Shepard said...

I LOVE this picture!!!