Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're In!

As most of you know, I have been stressing about trying to get the girls into the Mother's Day Out program at our church for next fall. There are only 10 kids in the class so we would take up almost a third! They had registration this week and we are in! I am so relieved and excited for the girls. I think it will be great for them to be around other kids and hopefully learn a few things too! One of their teachers has quad girls so she has lots of experience with multiples!

I will post some new pics of the girls soon. The race is on between Addyson and Caitlyn to see who will walk first. I don't think either one of them is in much of a hurry as they can get where they want to go just fine. But they are both taking a few steps here and there.

No comments: