Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Children's Museum

A few weeks ago, my mom and I took the girls to the Children's Museum in Houston. It has been a long time since we have been there. Last time we went we stayed mainly in the toddler area because the girls were too small to do a lot of the activities. This time, they had a blast! Their favorite thing was the little town area. It has a hospital with an ambulance and police car, a diner, a grocery store, a bank and a vet. The girls had so much fun pretending to take care of the animals, buy groceries, drive the ambulance, and serve food in the diner. I didn't have my camera but I took some pics on my phone. I think we will making another trip back soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: