Thursday, April 15, 2010

March For Babies

Sorry for my absence in the blog world. We have been staying very busy lately. It is hard to believe that soon April will be over when it feels like the month just started! Our local Bryan/College Station March For Babies is less than two weeks away! This year we have a team of family and friends that will be walking in honor of my three precious girls, Addyson Brooklyn and Caitlyn.

I am raising money for our team but I am far from my goal and could use your help. I would appreciate anything you could give to this cause that is so dear to my heart. March of Dimes is vital to helping premature babies like mine! And if you are local and would like to come walk on May 1st, we would love to have you on our team! I am working on t-shirts and they are going to be really cute!

If you are interested in making a donation to our team you can go to this website: http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1378516
Anything will help!!!

Thank you!

Also, thank you to all of you who have checked on Brooklyn...she is doing great since she got her tubes put in and her adenoids taken out. She had a very sleepy afternoon that day and then was back to normal. I will post some new pics soon!

No comments: