Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party

The girls went to their first Halloween party at Aunt Sammye's house on Saturday.  There were games, lots of good food, and all the kids dressed up in their costumes.  They had a great time playing with their friends. 

The girls are dressing up as the three little pigs this year.  Caitlyn is the only one that will wear the hat so here she is modeling.  
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Joy said...

They are SO adorable!!!! We have the same costumes...wish we lived closer so we could snap a picture of the six little pigs. Precious! And, I LOVED your idea about pumpkin decorating...I was going to let the girls paint, but I'm copying you because it seems so much easier in terms of clean up. Hope you guys are having a wonderful Halloween.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Kara I love the little pig outfits, they are so cute!!