Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Houston Livestock Show

Well, here we are again. Yes, it has been nearly two months with out a post. What can I say? We just returned from an awesome trip to Disney World so I am trying to get the blog all caught up so I can post some of the hundreds of pictures we took.

Every year, we take the girls to the Houston Livestock Show. They have a huge kids area set up complete with petting zoo and carnival. The girls have a great time! Photobucket
My cowgirls before we went inside

  Photobucket
 Checking out the petting zoo
 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The pony rides are always the favorite!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Time to milk the cow!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On to the rides!
Photobucket
The carousel is another favorite

Photobucket
Addyson and Caitlyn ready for take off

Photobucket
Brooklyn and my niece, Karsyn

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

Oh my gosh those outfits are adorable! I love the boots. That looks so fun. My oldest daughter (3) would looove that. =)