Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cowboy Day

The girls had Cowboy Day at school on Thursday. I think they make pretty cute little cowgirls! Addyson was not crazy about the hat but she did wear it for a short time. There were lots of fun activities set up for the kids to do. The girls had a great time riding horses, throwing horseshoes, roasting marshmellows, and playing games.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Group shot of their class with their teachers Mrs. Carley and Mrs. Cathy. What a great group of kiddos!

1 comment:

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

oh my goodness, I want to eat them up! It was so fun seeing you all today. Those girls are getting so big so fast...they are beautiful. Thanks for reminding me of your blog address...now it is on my blog so I will be able to keep up better :) Love to all of you- Steph