Monday, November 9, 2009

Afternoon at the Zoo and a trip to the Emergency Room!

Well, so far our November has been pretty quiet.  The girls had a great Halloween and loved eating lots of candy, but I don't think they really understood it all.  Between parties and trick-or-treating, I don't think any of us wanted to get them dressed in their costumes again.  They were adorable little piggies but not fun to try and dress (and keep dressed) three of them.  

Brian was hunting this weekend so we went and spent the night with my parents.  Saturday afternoon we took the girls to the zoo because it was such a beautiful day.  They got to see a lot of the animals up close and really enjoyed it, particularly the elephants and giraffes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket  
I had to include this picture of Addyson.  My mom went to get her up from her nap and found her with her shirt off and her skirt pulled up around her chest, wearing it like a tube top!
Photobucket
Sunday, Brooklyn and I made our first trip to the Emergency Room. I will spare the details but it involved her hand and an elevator. It was one of the scariest moments of my life but thankfully her fingers were not broken and were all still there! God is so good! 

I hope that we don't have to go back to the Emergency Room for a very, very long time but I'm sure with three little ones it is inevitable! 

No comments: