Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Comings and Goings

Ok, I must admit that I have not been a very good blogger.  My camera has not seen the light of day in a week or two, which is a rarity.  So I thought I would do a little catch up post.  Mainly for me to record all that has been going on.  The girls are on their fourth week of preschool and doing great.  After the first week, we had a few times that they would cry or try and hang on to me but last week and today, they have been good with drop off.  Their teacher told me that they are not supposed to have favorites, but she just loves my girls!  We also started Kindermusik again last week and the girls had a great time singing and dancing with their new class.  

The past two weeks, Dodie and Pee Wee were nice enough to let each of the girls have a turn at spending the night with them.  Brooklyn's date with mommy and daddy was the only one I got pictures of.  We took her to Chickfila for dinner and then let her play outside and take a bath all by herself.  This girl LOVES her bath!  I think she enjoyed the one-on-one time the most.  She had a huge smile on her face the whole night.  (I'm sure she missed her sisters though :))  

Here are a few pics from Brooklyn's night and a picture of Addyson trying out the plasma car at Dodie's house when she spent the night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


   

1 comment:

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

So fun. Thanks for writing! And I have been thinking a ton about you too! The girls are getting so big...I loved looking at your photos! Blessings!- Steph