Sunday, January 4, 2009

Big Buck Down

















Happy New Year! We spent the first weekend of the year at the ranch and after lots of hunting I finally shot a deer! Brian has been hunting the perfect deer for me all season and had several big bucks picked out for me. Unfortunately, every time we sat out we never saw any of them. We were running out of time and beginning to think that it wasn't going to happen, when finally this buck walked out Saturday morning. It wasn't one of the ones Brian had picked out but he is a nice management deer and I am happy with him. After sitting out all season last year, it felt good to get back in the saddle and prove that I still had it! I know that Brian cannot wait for the girls to get older so he can take them hunting as well. I think we have three future huntresses!

No comments: