Saturday, December 6, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

The girls went to Breakfast with Santa today at our church. They had a great time with their cousin Mason and good friend Whitney. I wasn't sure how the whole Santa thing would go, but they actually did pretty good. Well, two out of three isn't too bad. Caitlyn was up first, followed by Addyson, and then Brooklyn. By the end though it was naptime and they had had enough!

Photobucket
Patiently waiting for everyone to get done eating

Photobucket
Caitlyn feeling a little under the weather

Photobucket
Addyson checking out the presents

Photobucket
"Hmmm...you don't seem too bad"

Photobucket
"I'll give mom my deer in the headlights look"

Photobucket
"Get me off of here before I lose it"

Photobucket
"Have I been naughty or nice....let me think about that one!"

Photobucket
"I think nice!"


And finally the group shot.....

Photobucket

I love it!

3 comments:

Whitney Grace said...

What great pics Kara!!! Whitney couldn't keep her eyes open on the way home...we had such a great time...we need to get the girls together soon for a playdate :)

Kim and Scott said...

I love the group shot with Santa. It isn't a Christmas picture if someone isn't crying, right? We had so much fun, too.

Shepard said...

Kara they are so cute! Oh I can't wait to have all the kids together again. We won't be able to make it down next weekend for the girls birthday. Hopefully we can get a trip together soon. We miss you!
Love, Leah, Marshall & Jack